YouTube sends this to channels demonetized for Reused Content:
Do (Examples of what is allowed to monetize)
- A funny or thoughtful revision of content you didn’t originally create
- Clips of others people’s content as part of a critical review
- A scene from a movie where you’ve re-written the dialogue and changed the voiceover
- Replays of a sports tournament where you explain what a competitor did to succeed or fail
- Reaction videos where you comment on the original video
- Edited footage from other creators where you add a storyline or commentary
Don’t (Examples of what is not allowed to monetize)
- Short videos you compiled from other social media websites
- Collections of songs from different artists (even if you have their permission)
- Clips of moments from your favorite show edited together with little or no narrative
- Content uploaded many times by other creators
- Promotion of other people’s content (even if you have their permission)
Official YouTube monetization policies ➜ https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1311392
Nvidia Broadcast with background removal ➜ https://www.nvidia.com/en-me/geforce/broadcasting/broadcast-app/
You do not need a green screen to remove your background using Nvidia Broadcast with a GeForce RTX 2060 or higher!
4K Recording Hardware
George recorded and edited this video at 4K!
Record at: 4K (3840 x 2160) 60fps
Record with: OBS, Nvidia Broadcast, Nvidia ShadowPlay
Record to: Crucial P2 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
Webcam: Logitech Brio
Monitor: 4K 144Hz, Asus XG27UQ ROG Strix 27” HDR, IPS, 1ms
Graphics card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti XC3, 12GB GDDR6X, 10,240 CUDA cores, 384 bit, 12G-P5-3955-KR
Edit with: DaVinci Resolve 17 (free)
110% revenue share
Get 110% revenue share for any videos you make about the games we publish!
110.tm is our shiny new 110% revenue share dashboard for all YouTubers, not just Freedom! partners. Yes, you get 110% if you are with another MCN or with YouTube directly.